It is the largest sample sale selection of the year and hundreds of designer gowns are waiting to be selected for amazingly discounted prices! This week, even more gowns have been included in the sale and marked down to the lowest prices ever in the history of Kleinfeld sample sales. Starting at a specialty price of $499, here is an exclusive sneak peek at a selection of gowns available November 27th at the Kleinfeld Blowout Sample Sale, a benefit for Hurricane Sandy victims. Get in line early for a chance to snag yourself the perfect, one-of-a-kind wedding gown for your special day. Doors open at 3 PM sharp. See you all there!
Terry Hall's Shopping Tips
1. Please know time is of the essence with the Blow Out Sale and it’s first come, first serve!
2. Please WEAR appropriate and comfortable undergarments to try with the gowns (we will not have access to try-on undergarments)
3. Ladies, you will be sharing a room with another bride to ensure each bride gets one-on-one attention with a Bridal Consultant so don’t be shy!
4. We will only have access to the sale stock and not the regular inventory. Come with an open mind and try to have an idea of what silhouette and fabric you prefer, as well as second and third choices too! Remember, you are shopping for a deal of a lifetime!
5. Please know you will only be able to bring three gowns at a time in the room with you so that you and your “bridal roommate” will have room!
6. We kindly ask that you bring no more than 1-2 guests with you. This will make it easier for YOU to shop. We get very crowded!
7. It’s a great idea to bring any crucial accessories with you that you may want to complement your dress…i.e., shoes, a family veil to match, etc.
8. Headpieces and Accessories are part of the sale too! Perhaps you already have a dress and just want to shop for an accessories bargin…no problem!
9. Please dress accordingly for the weather…our Blow Out Sale tends to be rather popular and we try to get everyone in as quickly as possible, but please know we can not exceed maximum capacity in the lobby nor the building overall!
10. Lastly, the sale is “Cash and Carry” meaning it is a final sale and you will leave with your dress, however, you can still pay with credit cards as well! (Please know you will being paying for your discounted dress in full)
Dennis Basso for Kleinfeld
Sophia Moncelli for Kleinfeld
*Gowns listed above include the original price and the final sale price at checkout