Brides, this is the biggest sample sale in Kleinfeld history. We will have hundreds of dresses up to 85% off, with prices starting at just 499! AND we have bridal sizes ranging from 6-28! Kleinfeld Fashion Director and bridal guru, Terry Hall has offered his bridal expertise with the best tips and tricks for making your visit as successful and efficient as possible.
Check out some of Terry's top picks available at our May 7th Warehouse Sale!
Isaac Mizrahi for Kleinfeld
"Isaac’s style really lends itself to a bride with a great sense of whimsy and flirtation. This lace appliqué on tulle over a black lining almost has a retro, 50’s look. It’s for a bride who may be a bit more daring and playful. This tea-length would be great outdoors or inside for a fabulous luncheon wedding!"
"Another classic Isaac! His fun use of color with the signature black sash on this full ball gown really still has a fresh, casual feel while still being formal. This gown would be great in a grand venue or even a more simple and elegant setting. The natural waist makes it a great shape for many body shapes."
Dennis Basso for Kleinfeld
"This is the perfect destination dress! The flowy chiffon is perfect for any warm, outdoor setting and is especially stunning on the beach. The dress is tremendously light and airy and photographs nicely."
"This is for the bride who loves the tradition of a true ball gown in a regal, rich satin! This gown has two tiers of billowing pick ups and a more modern bustier style bodice. Though traditional in silhouette, the style of the bodice gives it a fresh, modern feel! This dropped waist silhouette is especially flattering on a bride who wants to show her curves!"
Alita Graham for Kleinfeld
"This is for the true princess bride! This gown has a fully sequin, iridescent, natural waist bodice with a full tulle ball gown skirt! If you want to feel like a princess on your special day, this is your dress!"
With so many amazing designers featured at discounted prices, this sale is hard for any bride to resist!
1. Please know time is of the essence with the Warehouse Sale and it’s first come, first served.
2. Please WEAR appropriate and comfortable undergarments to try with the gowns (we will not have access to try on undergarments).
3. Ladies, you will be sharing a room with another bride to ensure each bride gets one-on-one attention with a Bridal Consultant so don’t be shy!
4. We will only have access to the sale stock and not the regular inventory. Come with an open mind and try to
have an idea of what silhouette and fabric you prefer, as well as second and third choices too! Remember, you are shopping for a deal of a lifetime!
5. Please know you will only be able to bring three gowns at a time in the room with you so that you and your “bridal roommate” will have room!
6. We kindly ask that you bring no more than 1-2 guests with you. This will make it easier for YOU to shop. We
get very crowded!
7. It’s a great idea to bring any crucial accessories with you that you may want to complement your dress…i.e.,
shoes, a family veil to match, etc.
8. Headpieces and Accessories are part of the sale too! Perhaps you already have a dress and just want to shop for
an accessories bargin…no problem!
9. Please dress accordingly for the weather…our Blow Out Sale tends to be rather popular and we try to get everyone in as quickly as possible, but please know we can not exceed maximum capacity in the lobby nor the building overall!
10. Lastly, the sale is “Cash and Carry” meaning it is a final sale and you will leave with your dress, however, you can still pay with credit cards as well! (Please know you will being paying for your discounted dress in full).
Remember to get here early to secure your spot in line. We look forward to seeing you all May 7th!!
xo Terry Hall